The Inclusive Agribusiness Centre (IAC) offers a three-month programme (June-August), designed to help agribusinesses develop a sustainable business model.
The program will focus on a) access to finance; b) new markets; and c) operational efficiency.
This Accelerator Programme is scheduled to begin on June 1 & 2, 2017.
Entrepreneurs choose one of the three tracks and benefit from:
- an individual intake session
- a personalized action plan
- a two-day group workshop on the Business Model Canvas (BMC) and value proposition
- six half-day sessions tailored to their growth needs
- a final day where we revise your BMC and practice pitching
During the programme, entrepreneurs will have a personal coach available to them one hour every week and we will ensure proper networking.
Any business in the agricultural value chain is welcome to apply. IAC is able to offer this programme at a discounted price of GHS 1,500 (actual price being GHS 6,000).
Sign up by filling out our online registration form. Registration closes May 29th!